When planning a trip, a travel agent is one of the best people to engage for help with bookings and other travel essentials. Professional travel agents can help you with choosing travel destinations, booking flights and accommodations. Their job is to make sure that you have the best trip that truly meets your desires and budget. In order to do that, there are some questions that they normally ask clients.
The following are some of the questions that your travel agent is likely to ask.
Questions about Your Past Travel Experiences
To provide the best suggestions that will make your trip better than the previous ones, a travel agent will want to know about your past travel experiences. Some of the questions that you will be asked regarding past adventures include.
- How do you usually prefer to travel?
- What are some of your most remarkable or worst travel experiences and, why?
- Where did you stay during your past three trips?
Questions about your Travel Expectations
While the reasons for travelling usually vary from one traveler to another, all travelers want something new and more interesting than their previous experiences. To enable the travel agent to clearly understand your travel expectations and offer solutions, he or she will ask the following questions.
- What excites you most about the chosen destination?
- Which activities have you been yearning to try out in this vacation?
- Do you wish to travel with a companion, family or alone?
Apart from the more precise questions above, there are also some general questions that a travel agent will ask to get to know more about your desires for the trip including.
- What do you intend to achieve from this trip?
- Have you done any research about the trip and what did you find out?
The job of a travel agent is to make things easier for you when planning a trip. By responding to the above questions correctly, you will provide them with the right information for putting together your dream trip.